Joined: 27 Jan 2013
|Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 am Post subject: KWorld SA-290 Resolution Button
|Hello, I've got a KWorld SA-290 ATSC tuner that I've managed to lose the remote for. I was able to use RM along with a pre-made SA-290 RMDU to program my Arcam CR80 remote. For the most part, it works great!!
However, I'm stuck in a low resolution and cannot cycle through the supported resolutions, as the RMDU did not include a function for the RESOLUTION button, apparently. Can anyone help me out?
1. Device: K-World SA-290
2. Type of device: ATSC Tuner
3. Year: 2007
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: Arcam CR80
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? Yes
6. Still have original remote? No
7. Checked the file section? Yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)?Yes
9. Partially working setup code? Yes
10. Learning remote question? No
11. Have you tried the JP1 Lookup Tool? Yes