JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Newbie looking for cable for 15-2104 and JP1.3 remote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pbc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, a bit of a newb when it comes to the JP1 stuff, well, brand new. I've got an old 15-2104 remote that I still use on occasion to program discrete codes into my HTM MC-500 remote and other similar non-PC remotes.

Of course, finding discrete codes on the older 15-2104 is becoming more and more difficult as the years go by, so wanted to try my hand at the JP1 interface.

The 15-2104 is JP1 compatible.

I also have another remote that says JP1.3 on the 6 pin connector.

Is there a single cable I can build or buy that works for both? Can someone guide me as to what I need to purchase?

Thanks!
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can buy or build a JP1.3 cable then buy the JP1 EEPROM adapter from Tommy if he is still selling them. That adapter plugs into your JP1.3 cable and makes it a JP1 cable.

If you can't find one, PM me and I'll sell you mine. I don't have any more JP1 EEPROM remotes and have no need for it. In fact, I probably have a spare cable I can sell you as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: