JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1056B01-L downloads but won't send device commands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
landolfi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: 1056B01-L downloads but won't send device commands Reply with quote

Hi,

I bought a WOW-branded 1056B01-L on eBay. Device signature is 30033033, and I'm using the OCAP Black RDF. I am using the same setup codes as I am on another 1056 which works, but these codes were downloaded to the remote but don't work. I also noticed I can't setup the cable box on the remote (single flashes for all valid 1056 codes), even after a 981 reset. All the device code locks are set to off. I posted an RMIR file downloaded from the remote here.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it a used 1056? The reason I ask, is it almost sounds like an "extender" was added to the remote, and then it wasn't reset before turning it in, but I'm sure our members are more considerate than to do something like that.
landolfi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it was used. Would a 981 reset get rid of an extender? Or could I tell in RMIR that an extender was present? It looks to me like the POWER button is defective, because if I assign POWER to a different key it works, the other keys I've checked look OK too. But unless there's something else I can try, I'm just going to return this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: