JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Diagnosis Area -> LG BD-550 Blu-Ray.txt
File - LG BD-550 Blu-Ray.txt
Description: 1) LG BD-550 Blu-Ray.txt
Full one to one remote map of an LG- BD 550 Blu-ray player with Netflix etc. support.

Unfortunately, It's a total bust. Turns power on and that's it. Also, when I moved it to IR it received a different code then I gave it in KM?? Went from 2077 to 0029?

2) Sharp_HT-SB300_Sound_Bar.txt
This one mostly works. However, the L1, L2 and L3 buttons don't work, only one of them seems to work and since those buttons change inputs it's a bit short on important functionality.

3) Remote in bedroom new version add LG and sound bar.ir
IR file with the ht-sb300 driver incorporated into it. for help diagnosing why it won't work at all. It's the misc item 2001 in the IR file which is for a one for all 9910.

4) Remote in bedroom new version add LG built and sound bar learned.ir
rcvr misc audio 2002 is a built version of h-sb300 that doesn't work at all. 2003 is a version that I've learned over the built non-functioning version with a version that works.

Any ideas? Thanks
Submited by: Deacon Crusher
Author: Deacon crusher
Date: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 pm
Last Updated: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am
Last Download: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:42 am
File Size: 10.38 KB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 52

Author Comments
No Comments have been posted yet.