JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Diagnosis Area -> 15-133 Toad TOG problem
File - 15-133 Toad TOG problem
Description: My IR file and a text decrition
It appears that a toad tog toggle of toggle three or five also toggles toggle one. My TV requires approximately a 9.5 second pause after power on before you can send an input select command. I use toad tog # 1 track TV power and eliminate the pause when the TV is already on. I use discrete ON and OFF codes in the TV force on and force off toad togs. A short key press of power toggle the power (and associated toad tog) of the current device) while long key press power turns everything off. Long key press of a device key turns on everything required for the activity and sets inputs. I use toad tog three to track DVD power and toad tog five to track PSX (DVD recorder power)

You don’t need any of my devices to see when the 9.5 second delay occurs.

A long key press of DVD turns on the DVD player and the TV with delay. A long key press of TV will switch to TV without delay. A second long key press of DVD will switch to DVD without delay.

If you toggle DVD power one before the long key press TV the 9.5 second delay occurs even though the TV is on.

On the other hand if you toggle DVD power twice then the switch to TV occurs without delay.

If I use shift power (that doesn’t do anything with toggle three) instead of power to turn off the DVD the switch to TV occurs without delay

The same thing happens if you use PSX instead of DVD.

I have already tried new batteries and a 981 reset.

Submited by: jeajea
Author: Jim Anderson
Version: 1.o
Date: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:00 pm
Last Updated: None
Last Download: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:52 pm
File Size: 6.96 KB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 152

Author Comments
No Comments have been posted yet.