JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Diagnosis Area -> KM bug - various files / URC 9960 (Kameleon 8)
File - KM bug - various files / URC 9960 (Kameleon 8)
Description: Hello! I have just posted (what I think are) four really good "device upgrades" onto the HiFi-Remote File Section by uploading my Keymap-Master upgrades. Of the four upgrades, three of them require the use of Notepad (or some other editor) to "touch up" keymoves before pasting into IR. ie: 1. Copy KM upgrade to clipboard, 2. Paste into NotePad, 3. Touch up keymoves for Shift-Menu and Shift-Guide, 4. Copy upgrade from Notepad to clipboard, and 5. Paste into IR... I have only encountered this problem with the URC-9960 (OFA Kameleon 8) remote definition with Keymap-Master version 9.05

By the way, if you want the samples, the three device upgrade files I uploaded are for: 1. Samsung HLNxxxW series HD DLP TV / Kameleon 8, 2. Sony STR-DE696 Receiver / Amplifier (home theater sound system), 3. GE Karaoke DVD player model GE5803P. Name: Anthony Patrick

I hope this information adds to the cause! I tripped over the JP1 / HiFi-Remote site when I became really frustrated with the UEI remote support for my home theater components - I knew there must be a better way... I love watching movies in a darkened room and the Kameleon lights up when I pick it up so I can see the keys - what a wonderful remote! (even though I need to keep two sets of NiMh rechargeable batteries around for it - one set in the remote and the other in the charger...) Hence, I wasn't willing to give up on the Kameleon. Since I found your site, I have never looked back. For example, I have found things that the Sony receiver can do that the original Sony OEM remote couldn't have even "dreamed of". Keep up the "good fight" - the info here is great! I'll keep posting device upgrades for equipment that I tailor to the remotes I use. ...Anthony M. Patrick (Tony)
Submited by: Anthony_Patrick
Author: Anthony Patrick
Version: n/a
Date: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:23 pm
Last Updated: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:34 pm
Last Download: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:33 am
File Size: 0 Bytes
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 118

Author Comments
No Comments have been posted yet.