JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Diagnosis Area -> KalloxCurtains.ir
File - KalloxCurtains.ir
Description: Hi - I've attached an ir file with three learned codes that work properly using a URC8811. The learned signals are from a CL-200T remote which operates an electrical curtain system. When I tried to set this up in KM, there was no subdevice that appeared. It's an F12 protocol and it looks like there hasn't been any activity by anyone before for setting this protocol up. Utlimately, I want to load the "learned signals" up to an MX remote using a CCF file (the only file MX will upload). It seems the MX can't learn this signal (and may never). What is the best way to proceed with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much, Bill
FYI, I've contacted Kallox with very little help in the way of useful material. Lots of diagrams!
Submited by: Willslep
Author: Bill Slepnikoff
Version: IR Version 6.20
Web Site: Click Here
Date: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 pm
Last Updated: None
Last Download: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:33 pm
File Size: 8.95 KB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 83

Author Comments
No Comments have been posted yet.