JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Device Upgrades -> DVR/PVR -> Tivo -> Virgin V6 Tivo.rmdu
File - Virgin V6 Tivo.rmdu
Description: Codes for Virgin V6 Tivo box which includes the correct code for the "back" button which is required for the addition of the Amazon Video App. Also, the old text key is renamed as the search key for the newer remote.
Submited by: gcmartin
Author: George Martin
Date: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:02 am
Last Updated: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:33 am
Last Download: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:14 am
File Size: 3.46 KB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 25

Author Comments
wkeith

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:05 pm    Comment subject: Thanks for this - but a few keys seem to be transposed

I have downloaded this to use with my URC-6440s which have replaced my trusty 7562s so had to change a few of the button mappings - while doing this it seems that the thumbs up and down are transposed as are fast fwd and skip + and rewind and skip - though the latter ones may be a misunderstanding of the labels.

The 7562 is a great device but the USB and extender on the 6440's make them even better.

Once I have user tested it a bit I'll upload the upgrade
wkeith

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:05 pm    Comment subject: Thanks for this - but a few keys seem to be transposed

I have downloaded this to use with my URC-6440s which have replaced my trusty 7562s so had to change a few of the button mappings - while doing this it seems that the thumbs up and down are transposed as are fast fwd and skip + and rewind and skip - though the latter ones may be a misunderstanding of the labels.

The 7562 is a great device but the USB and extender on the 6440's make them even better.

Once I have user tested it a bit I'll upload the upgrade