JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Device Upgrades -> TV -> Panasonic DMR-HTC230 settopbox ---- RCA RCRP05BR
File - Panasonic DMR-HTC230 settopbox ---- RCA RCRP05BR
Description: Hi, this is a working file for this remote, programmed as many buttons as possible for mainly the SetTopBox Panasonic DMR-HTC230, the code 1941 will only have the power and volume buttons work as well as the menu, guide, exit, tools, input and aspect. That will work on the TV. When I turn off the tv my STB and amplifier will shut down as well, that's fine. The guide, exit, menu and tools buttons however, I prefer the once from my STB, rather than the TV, so thos I have programmed differently, as well as all the number buttons and more. So I still would need to program some more, after an upgrade, but the upgrade that I will post after this file, is not working at all. So pls help me in making the correct upgrade. If any additional info is needed, let me know. Thanks for your time! :-))
Submited by: wilvanwil
Author: Wil
Version: ?
Date: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:04 pm
Last Updated: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:11 pm
Last Download: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 am
File Size: 26.43 KB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 8

Author Comments
No Comments have been posted yet.