JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Slingbox -> Slingbox Binary Files -> HomeWorx HW-150PVR
File - HomeWorx HW-150PVR
Description: PL & RV BIN Files for the HomeWorx HW-150PVR
Submited by: alanrichey
Author: Alan Richey
Date: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:43 am
Last Updated: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:37 am
Last Download: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:44 pm
File Size: 1.21 KB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 996
Download File

Author Comments
salisb

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:10 am    Comment subject: Mapping of keys

Hi Alan, thanks for creating the files; I have found one problem which I hope you will be able to fix with an update: the Hold key on the remote (which you have mapped to Custom 13) does not function. If I test with the actual remote that came with the PVR, it does work correctly, but trying to control via SlingBox, it does not.
I am trying to use the PVR and SlingBox in an unattended location to record and playback some TV shows, and the Hold key is used to playback in fullscreen, so it is a pretty important key.
Would you be able to look into this issue?

Thanks,
Brian

UPDATE: I discovered that Custom 17 actually performs the function of the Hold key, although your Read Me file says it is for Audio. If you could map the Hold key to one of the currently unused colored buttons instead of using a Custom key, it would simplify operation a lot.

Thanks!
allend225

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 am    Comment subject: Help

I tried both codes with my SlingBox 350, and Mediasonic HomeWorX HW-150PVR digital tuner box. Did you select PVR as device type, Then Custom? I downloaded both the V2010_PL.bin and V2010_RV.bin. Neither work? Is there anything I can tinker with? Thanks
diysteve

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:16 pm    Comment subject: HW-150PVR

I just got my 150 and I used IR Scope to input all my remote buttons but it just isn't controlling the PVR. I imported the bininary into RemoteMaster and it appears to look the same with the Device and Sub and the mapping also looks the same but it still won't control the PVR. Anyone else have luck or some tips on how to get this to work?
diysteve

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:49 pm    Comment subject: 150PVR pvr

I also see in the manual that says:

Remote control unit: IR (36kHz) RC3 / other on request (38kHz)NEC

Not sure if that means anything.
diysteve

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:40 pm    Comment subject: Test bin file

I just broke my ir plug that goes into my slingbox and have another on order...could someone test this PL bin file for the HW-150PVR that I have created and tell me if it works for the slingbox? Or if someone can take a look at it and tell me if you see anything weird. It could have been that I had a bad ir blaster before breaking the connector so just curious if this remote works...Thanks.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12988
fruscella

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:22 pm    Comment subject:

it didn't work for me and my slingbox 350
whenever I press a vr-remote key it does nothing but a small pause on the screen.
I asked slingbox support and they told me to switch the HomeWorx HW-150PVR remote from RF to IR .... ????
fgmart

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:41 pm    Comment subject: This worked for me! thanks!

I chose some random box as the type, then upload the PL bin file, and voila, I can control the HomeWorx box from my SB350!
humini

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:12 am    Comment subject: HomeWorx HW 150PVR

Alan,

First off, thanks a lot for doing this.

I have 2 HW 150PVRs. One is a couple of years old, the other is brand new. I am using both PVRs with slingbox M!s.

The menus have changed on the PVRs.

On the old one the RENAME function in the USB window is Custom 11: Favourites. It works like it's supposed to.

On the new one the RENAME function is Custom 16: Timer. It doesn't work. Doesn't do anything.

Does the Custom 16: button do anything in the V2010_PL cgi bin file?

Is it possible there was a code change along with the menu change?

As far as I can tell everything else works for both boxes except for the RENAME function as described above.

FYI, I started this thread in the slingbox forum.

Thanks again for all you do.
SJ

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:01 pm    Comment subject: Slingbox Custom Remote for HomeWorX HW-150PVR

I successfully loaded the V2010_PL.bin as a custom remote on my Slingbox 500. It works for all my needs.

As a side note for Mac users, when I tried to load the V2010_PL.bin file from a folder within my Downloads folder, I received the "Invalid BIN file" message from Slingbox. However, when I moved the V2010_PL.bin to my Desktop, the V2010_PL.bin loaded just fine.

I followed the prior advice on selecting a random "box" in order to load the V2010_PL.bin file. I used, PVR as type, Sony as manufacturer, and then Custom.

Many thanks to Alan Richey for uploading the bin files.